Friday, November 12, 2010

Baby Shower Memories

Here are a few pictures from our Baby Shower on March 20th at Bluegrass Yacht and Country Club where I worked. My mom and sisters worked hard on the shower and Bluegrass did a great job with the set up and the food. Kelly's parents even came all the way from Kansas! I was enormous at 31 weeks - got put on bed rest the following Tuesday and had those boys just 3 weeks later. Still can't believe I made it that long before bed rest.


Kelly designed their invitation - matched the theme of the nursery.



This is the best shot I have of the table centerpieces - SO cute!
Mom and the girls did so good!



Just a few of the gifts we received for the boys -
THANK YOU to everyone who got the boys something!



Of course there were cupcakes!



The Daddy and Mama-to-be



Me (the huge one on the left) and the wonderful hostesses.
My beautiful mom and sisters.



Kelly's Family: His dad, mom, brother and brother's wife.



Onesies from our neighbors for our Rock Star babies-to-be....



No comments:

Post a Comment